Alamogordo Wellness Center/Gym Membership informationIn addition to our therapy services, we offer our facility/equipment to the general public on a membership basis. Our goal is to provide a clean, safe and professionally staffed environment to allow our members to achieve their health/wellness goals.
- Monday thru Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Closed/reduced hours for holiday/special occasions will be posted in advance.
- Our medical staff will do their best to accommodate everyone, but if necessary, therapy clients will have priority on the equipment.
- Please download the following forms and bring them with you on your first visit.
Professional StaffingOur friendly staff is always here to assist you. Need more in-depth instruction on how to use the equipment or what exercises would be more beneficial to you? Fitness appointments are available for an additional charge where a certified instructor will design a personalized exercise program for you and work with you to help you achieve your wellness goals.
Rates/PaymentsYou must be 18 years or older to join. Rates are $35.00 per person per month + tax. No contract with monthly draft:
- Terms of Membership: Ongoing member until written notification is submitted to stop membership. Enrollment in our automatic Draft/Charge Program is required.
- Payment: Dues for initial month are prorated. Dues are assessed on the 1st of each month and electronically drafted from a bank account or automatically charged to a credit card on the 4th of each month.
- Terminations: Accepted via written notice before the 1st of any month. No refunds.
- Terms of Membership: Three (3), Six (6) or twelve (12) consecutive months.
- 3 month contract paid in advance: no discount
- 6 month contract paid in advance: 5% discount
- 12 month contract paid in advance: 10% discount
- Payment: Cash, check or credit card payment in full at time of registration.
- Terminations: Refund/release of contract may be requested in writing along with proof of relocation outside of county or note from physician of medical circumstances. Refund will be processed for remaining time on contract minus the applicable discount total.
Minors: Members may bring minor family members (ages 14-18 years old/living under same roof) for no charge under the adult’s membership. Minors 14-15 years of age must attend with member and member must stay in attendance with minor at all times. Minors 16-17 years of age or older may attend without supervision.
Guests: Members may bring out-of-county residents for no charge. Guest must attend with member. Guest must be able to show ID with out-of-county address. Guest will be required to sign liability waiver prior to using facility.